THE LAND OF CREATION
Monday Upon arrival to the airport you will meet our representative and transfer to your hotel in Jerusalem for overnight.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
Tuesday Start the day at the Israel Museum’s Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea scrolls, then a visit to the beautifully renovated model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem, dating back to the time of the Second Temple. Enjoy Ein Kareem; a picturesque village in the south western outskirts of Jerusalem. This small village has great significance in Christian traditions, since this is where according to tradition John the Baptist was born. Visit Yad Vashem the official memorial to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust, established in 1953, located at the foot of Mt. Hertzl. Visit Bethlehem - the birthplace of Jesus at the Church of the Nativity and Manger Square. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Wednesday Enter the Old City of Jerusalem where you will see the Western Wall and the actual site of the Second Temple, the Temple Mount. Walk the Way of the Cross, the Via Dolorosa, to Calvary and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, housing both the traditional site of Crucifixion and the Tomb of the Resurrection. To the southwest, just outside the Old City, is Mount Zion, with the traditional tomb of King David and the Room of the Last Supper. Enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of Jerusalem - the holy city for each of the world’s three great religions – Christianity, Judaism and Islam, from atop the Mount of Olives. Visit the Garden of Gethsemane where Judas betrayed Jesus. In the heart of a neighborhood in downtown Jerusalem, visit Mahane Yehuda to experience the flavors, aromas, colors and the traders' interaction with the crowds, at the largest open market in Israel. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Thursday Leave Jerusalem and drive north passing by Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Travel through the Jordan Valley and the new settlements to Beit Shean, and visit the excavations of this beautifully preserved Roman City. On to Nazareth to visit the Church of the Annunciation and Christian holy sites. Proceed to Safed, city of the Kabbalah and center of Jewish mysticism, to visit the beautiful streets of the artists’ colony. Overnight in a kibbutz hotel in the Galilee
Friday Drive up to the Golan Heights passing by Banias, source of the Jordan River, former Syrian fortifications and the Druze villages. Enjoy an Israeli wine country experience, with vineyards surrounded by breathtaking views. Become acquainted with the collection of fine and rare wines enjoying a tour, wine tasting and understanding of the wine production process. Descend to the shore of the Sea of Galilee and proceed to Capernaum, to visit the ruins of the ancient synagogue, the Mount of Beatitudes, traditional site of the ‘Sermon on the Mount’ and Tabgha, the traditional site of the ‘miracle of the loaves and the fish’. Onwards to Tiberias, the old center of Jewish learning. Optional sailing on a boat across the Sea of Galilee to experience the tranquility and scenery little changed during the past 2000 years (subject to conditions and fee). Overnight in a kibbutz hotel in the Galilee.
Saturday After breakfast drive through the hills of the Galilee, westwards to Acre (Akko) for a visit of the old, famous Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications. Continue to Haifa, ascending Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of the city, including the Baha'i Shrine, Persian Garden, and Haifa Bay. Proceed along the Mediterranean coast to Caesarea to visit the Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress at what is known as the “masterpiece of Herod the Great”. End the day with a short city tour of Tel Aviv and the ancient port of Jaffa. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Sunday Day at leisure in Tel Aviv, or an optional tour to Masada & the Dead Sea Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Monday Depending on your flight and if time permits: Breakfast and transfer to the airport for departure.
- 7 nights hotel accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis
- 6 dinners in the hotel dining room (starting the 2nd night)
- Transfers from / to the airport on arrival and departure with driver only
- Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor-coach & Service of a government licensed guide on all touring days
- , Entrance fees to place of interest while touring
- Assistance at the airport upon arrival (rates for assistance will be advised once Covid-19 criteria and regulations are known)
- Any tests required for passengers due to Covid-19 regulations
- Any personal expenses and travel insurance
- Meals and drinks other then mentioned above
- Tipping for guide driver and hotel staff
- Flights airport tax visa expenses and border tax
- It is under the agent’s responsibility to check if a visa is required (the full list can be downloaded here)
- Late check out / Early check in connecting or adjoining rooms at the hotels are subject to availability and not guaranteed
- Any other item not mentioned as included
- , Optional – Massada &