PRAGUE- VIENNA- BUDAPEST
PRAGUE (2 NIGHTS) - VIENNA (2 NIGHTS) - BUDAPEST (2 NIGHTS)
Day 1 -PRAGUE, Arrival to Prague. Private transfer to hotel, free time at leisure. Overnight in Prague
Day 2- PRAGUE, Breakfast in the hotel. Enjoy Prague Walking Tour (SIC): pass through the historical city center begins on the main Prague square - Wenceslas Square. You can see Old Town Square and its charming surroundings full of crooked streets with small shops. The tour will continue through Ungelt, which for many centuries was a place for merchants and their customs. Then you will see the Church of St. Jacob and Týn Church. You will walk through Celetná street to the Powder Tower where the tour ends. Overnight in Prague.
Day 3 -PRAGUE- VIENNA, Breakfast in the hotel. Private transfer from hotel to the railway station. Train Prague – Vienna (4 hours). Private transfer railway station – hotel. Overnight in Vienna
Day 4- VIENNA, Breakfast in the hotel. Enjoy Vienna city tour (SIC). Overnight in Vienna.
Day 5 -VIENNA- BUDAPEST, Breakfast in the hotel. Private transfer from hotel to the railway station. Train Vienna - Budapest (3 hours). Private transfer railway station – hotel. Overnight in Budapest.
Day 6- BUDAPEST, Breakfast in the hotel. Proceed to Budapest City Tour (SIC): learn all about Hungarian capital in just 2 hours: the Heroes’ Square, the State Opera House, the Hungarian Parliament, the Royal Palace and the Citadel (photo stop) are all sights which are just waiting for you to visit them Evening at leisure. Overnight in Budapest.
Day 7- BUDAPEST, Breakfast in the hotel, private transfer to the airport.
- 06 Nights Hotel 3*** accommodation with breakfasts near city center
- Arrival and departure private airport transfers
- Private transfers hotel-railway station
- Private transfers railway station - hotel
- Train tickets
- Prague- Private Guided Walking Tour- 2.5 hrs
- Vienna: Private Guided Vienna Walking Tour- 2 hrs
- Budapest Private Guided City Tour- 2 hrs
- Airfare & airport taxes- visa and insurances charges
- Any other meals or sightseeing/optional tours other than mentioned above
- Any personal expenses
- City tax- Tourism tax to be paid directly to hotel
- Entry tickets to museums & castles