AN ARCHIPELAGO JAPAN (tokyo - kyoto)
Tokyo: Arrival Transfer (BF: -- / LCH: -- / DNR: --) Welcome to Tokyo, Japan! Meet & Greet with our english-speaking assistant at the Arrival Lobby of Narita or Haneda Airport. Transfer to hotel by local train or airport shuttle bus. Rooms are available from the regular check in time (15:00)
Tokyo: Full-day tokyo excursion & activities (BF: 〇 / LCH: -- / DNR: --) Explore tokyo traditions from local`s perspective by public transport with our english speaking local guide. Visit one of the oldest temples in tokyo, Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nagamese Arcade. By participating “Enugu Dying Experience program” (2 hours) (Highlight-1), you will support one of the traditional crafts in tokyo designated by Tokyo government. “Enugu” is a traditional flat-woven cotton cloth and used as a handkerchief. Use this Enugu as your handkerchief during this trip so that you will support both our traditions and environment. Visit `Sora-Machi` area with its symbol of Tokyo Sky Tree which is the world's highest free-standing broadcasting tower and climb up to the observation deck for the panoramic views of Tokyo. Then return back to the hotel and relax in the evening.
Tokyo: Full-day trip hakone excursion & activities (BF: 〇 / LCH: -- / DNR: --) Enjoy the 90mins ride on an express train from Shinjuku to Hakone Yumoto and take the Hakone Tozan Rail to Hakone Open Air Museum. Visit the outdoor art museum which holds over 2,000 of art. Then take the cable car from Souzan to Awakening valley. Enjoy walking in Awakening valley to see the volcanic activity and source of hot springs. After free lunch time, take a cruise on lake asha then visit the famous Hakone Shrine. Return to Hakone Yumoto station to catch the express train back to Shinjuku. Then return back to the hotel and relax in the evening.
Tokyo – Kyoto: Kyoto Afternoon excursion & activities (BF: 〇 / LCH: 〇 / DNR: --) Pack your luggage as it will be transferred to Kyoto by separate truck or delivery service. Take the bullet train (Shinkansen) from Tokyo to the old capital Kyoto! Start the excursion of Kyoto city visiting Kiyomizu Temple in Higashiyama district where you will enjoy local atmosphere. Stroll around Sannenzaka & Ninenzaka from Kiyomizu to Yasaka Shrine. Enjoy the “Farm to table” (locally produced and consumed Kyoto style Obansai cuisine) tasty and heathy lunch! After lunch, transfer to Sanju-Sangendo Hall where it is ranked as one of the top 3 popular sites in Kyoto on TripAdvisor where you will be astonished with thousands of buddhist statues! After the visits, transfer to the hotel for check-in.
Kyoto: Full-day Kyoto excursion & activities (BF: 〇 / LCH: 〇 / DNR: --) Explore another day in the ancient city of Kyoto. Take a short train ride to the world heritage Site “Byodoin Temple” in Uji with our guide. The Byodoin Temple with its 1000 years of history, Amida-do Hall (Phoenix Hall) in this Temple was designated as the National Treasure and described on the obverse of the 10-yen coin. Visit an old Sake & Beer Brewery in Fushimi and enjoy your lunch with a set of Japanese Sake or Beers with Japanese tasty cuisine. Then return back to the hotel and relax in the evening.
Kyoto: Full-day Kyoto excursion & activities (BF: 〇 / LCH: -- / DNR: --) Wake up a little earlier than usual and visit Arashiyama Bamboo Forest in the early tranquil time with our guide. You will enjoy the photogenic area including the “Togetsu-Kyo Bridge” (Crossing Moon Bridge in Japanese). After an amazing morning walk, we will return back to the Hotel. Assemble at hotel lobby at around noon. (Please finish your brunch on your own before the start of excursion) Experience the Maiko performance with genuine matcha green tea and Wagashi (Japanese sweets). (Highlight-2) -You will enjoy Maiko`s dance and singing performance. Take a local bus to Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion) completely bedecked in gold leaf. Visit the Nishijin Textile Center to learn more about the history and cultural value of Kimono. Return back to the hotel and relax in the evening.
Kyoto: Full-day Nara & Kyoto excursion & activities (BF: 〇 / LCH: 〇 / DNR: --) The last day in Japan but the most exciting day! Full-day trip in mainly in Nara by coach with local guide. Visit to the UNESCO`s World Heritage Sites, Todai-ji Temple and Nara Park which is a “must see” location in Japan. For lunch, visit the farm guest house in Wazuka village, the southern part of Kyoto where has a tranquil, rural and tea plantation farms. At the farm guests house, you will meet the family who runs their inn and tea plantation. Today`s lunch is their home made, green tea themed lunch. (Highlight-3)- Before returning to Kyoto, you cannot miss Fushimi Inari Shrine where is always ranked at the number 1 on TripAdvisor and a definitely best destinations “must see” spot!
Kyoto: Departure Transfer (BF: 〇 / LCH: --/ DNR: --) Rooms are available until the regular check out time. Airport transfer service will be provided to the airport. Sad to say “Sayonara” but hope you had an incredible journey in Japan. Head for the airport and your onward flight, and hope to see you once again soon! travel and tourism
- - Complimentary Airport Arrival & Departure Transfer Service (Day 1 and 8)
- - Hotel Accommodation: Clean & Comfortable 3Star selected hotels in the city center with Breakfast Included. All incidental cost to be paid by each guests
- TOKYO: MOXY TOKYO (Boutique Hotel of Marriott Group) x 3 Nights KYOTO: CITADINES KYOTO Karasuma GOJO (Comfortable City Hotel of Ascott Group(Singapore)) x 4 Nights
- - 10 Meals: 7 x Breakfasts 3 x Lunches included. Drinks are not included and to be paid by each guests
- - Sightseeing and Admission Fees as well as exclusive hands-on cultural experiences/activities cost is included
- - Transportation: By metro local train and local buses are included. Private vehicle will be arranged on Day 7 depending on the size of the group. Tourist Class Reserved Seat on Bullet train (Tokyo - Kyoto) is included
- - Guides & Assistants: Licensed English-Speaking Guides for all excursions with Portable audio headset is included. Assistants will be arranged for transfers to escort the group
- - Luggage: Luggage transfer is included from city to city to be delivered from/to the hotels. Over night bag will be needed for the first night in Kyoto
- Japanese Chopsticks and Hand Towel (Tenugui) provided at the beginning of the journey with face masks & hand sanitizers
- Travel Insurance are not included
- Any incidental fee (personal expenses) at Hotels are not included
- Drink fees at restaurants are not included