Larnaca Cyprus Arrive in the Republic of Cyprus. Meet and assist upon
arrival, and transfer to your hotel in Larnaca. Check into the hotel, free on
Choirikitia – Lefkara – Larnaca visit, St.
Lazaros famous church, Larnaca Palm tree road, Hala Sultan Mosque: one of the
most important holy places for Muslims, ranked after Mecca, Medina in Saudi
Arabia, and Al Aksha in Jerusalem. - Choirokoitia Archaeological Site: listed
in UNESCO World Heritage Site. The site provides an insight into human life
during Prehistoric times. Angeloktisti – Byzantine church dating to the 6th
Century, visit the Lefkara Village, famous for its silverware and intricate
handmade lace, known as "Lefcaritika".
Paphos - Curium - Aphrodite Birthplace You can
discover the legends and history of one of the most beautiful areas in Cyprus. The day begins with a visit to Curium, an impressive
Greco-Roman site, which includes mosaics and a superb theatre. Petra Tou Romiou,
the very spot where the legendary goddess of love emerged from foaming waves in
our next stop. Once in Paphos, we will take you to the 3rd century Houses of
Dionysos where you can admire the excellent mosaics depicting familiar scenes
from mythology. We then pass by the catacombs of Ayia Solomoni, the Byzantine
castle of forty columns, and St. Paul's pillar. After a stroll around the
picturesque harbor, we begin our return journey.
Troodos Mountains & Kykkos Monastery
Discover Troodos mountains – the Green Heart of Cyprus. A memorable off-the-beaten track through idyllic
mountain villages unchanged from generations. Our first stop will be just below
( close to the peak ) Mount Olympus - the highest point in cyprus with a peak
of 1951 meters and take in the panoramic views in Troodos Square. We then
proceed to “Throne” to see the Tomb of Archbishop Makarios III, the first
president of Cyprus. Enjoy the spectacular view of the countryside and the pine
forest. We then drive to the famous Kykkos Monastery, which was built in 1080
and dedicated to Virgin Mary. It houses one of the three surviving icons
painted by St. Loukas. On our return, we visit the village of Omodos and the
Holy Cross Monastery.
Day on Leisure - Journey back home free time on
leisure. Departure transfer for larnaca airport.
- Private Transfer from/to Larnaca Airport to Hotel
- Meet & Assist at Larnaca Airport
- Accomadation in Hotel 4 stars
- 3 Full day English speaking guided tours with Professional Guide ( 8 hours start/end i.e. 09:30 - 17:00 )
- Entrance fees to sites (as mentioned in itinerary)
- Services of local Representative
- Airfare to Cyprus
- Travel insurance
- Entry Visa to Cyprus
- Drinks & Meals
- Meals During the tour is optional and will cost EUR19 per person per meal and will include one local drink ( juice or soft drink and a bottle of water for every 3 Pax )
- Tips for guide driver and waiters and e.t.c ( optional and not a must ) h) Any other services not mentioned in above itinerary.