Arrival in Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport
Meet and greet at the airport upon arrival of the scheduled flight. Transfer to your accommodation. Begin your trip with a panoramic view of Casablanca which is on the Atlantic coast and we explore the Grand Hassan II Mosque. This majestic mosque is the largest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest worldwide. Its minaret is the world's tallest at 210 meters We will turn to see the most emblematic points in the city and the Boulevard de la Corniche and have lunch. Casablanca is Morocco's largest city, the country’s economic and financial city. It is also one of the four imperial cities of Morocco. It represents Morocco on the move and is cosmopolitan - open to more western ways and thus less exotic than the other cities in Morocco. Head towards Rabat. Stay overnight in a beautiful riad or hotel, Rabat.
Rabat City Guided Tour and Transfer to Fez
Rabat, the Capital of the Kingdom and one of the four imperial cities of Morocco. It is a political and administrative city. The city is located on the Atlantic Ocean. It is the 7th largest city by population and one of the four imperial cities of Morocco.
Fez City Guide Tour – “Mecca of the West” & “Athens of Africa"
Fez is the spiritual capital, intellectual and cultural city of Morocco. It is the 2nd largest city in Morocco by population and one of the four most ancient imperial cities of Morocco. The city has two Medinas, the larger of which is the Fez el Bali. It is listed as *UNESCO World Heritage Site and is believed to be one of the world’s largest car-free urban areas as well as tourist site. The city has been called the “Mecca of the West” or “Athens of Africa”.
Day Trip to Meknes and Volubilis and Transfer to Marrakech
Take a day trip from Fez to Meknes and Volubilis in the Middle Atlas region. The historic city of Meknes is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in northern central Morocco and the sixth largest city in Morocco. Observe the architectural grandeur of many Moorish buildings.
Marrakech City Guided
Tour After early breakfast, head out to this vibrant red city.
– options for Moroccan Culinary Class or Day Trip to High Atlas of Ourika Valley.
Stay overnight in a beautiful riad or hotel, Marrakech I Breakfast.
Free Day in Marrakech
Spend the beautiful last night in Morocco in a beautiful riad or hotel.
Day 8: Depart Marrakech Menara or Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport
(About 3 hours’ drive) After breakfast, depending on your departure flight schedules, transfer to the airport. Farewell from the Kingdom of Morocco and we hope to see you again. May you bring home magical memories of the imperial cities and a wonderful experience with us at Ramzin Travels/ travel agency in Dubai Deira.
- Meet and road transfers pick up and drop off from airport to riad / hotel
- All ground transfers (fuel included) in modern and clean air-conditioned vehicle
- Daily breakfast
- Accommodation in 4 star riad / hotel with half board for 7 nights
- , Tour led by qualified English speaking guide and driver
- All tours and sightseeing as per the itinerary and are operated on twin sharing basis
- ,Any additional nights’ charges apply and charge differently for single supplement.
- International flight ticket
- Entry visa
- Travel insurance and documents
- Personal expenses
- Additional options during tour / miscellaneous expenses
- Drinks / lunch
- Room service
- Peak season / festive period surcharge
- Early check in or late checkout charges
- ,Tips for driver and local guide and porter