Arrival to Tbilisi and transfer to the Hotel.
Tour in Tbilisi and Mtskheta (Duration 6-7hours) During the tour to Mtskheta you will visit one of the oldest cities of the world – Mtskheta, which was an old capital of the country and nowdays is UNESCO world heritage site. You will visit Jvari church (VI C), which is also very popular viewpoint and then visit old town Mtskheta, Cathedral Svetitskhoveli and narrow streets of the city. Here you can buy traditional goods and also have a tasty lunch. Transfer to Tbiliis. During the tour you will visit the old city of Tbilisi, Metekhi Plateau and Baths District, also visit Tbilisi Mosque, botanical Gardens of Tbilisi and pedestrian area of the old city (Sharden street).
Tour to Sighnaghi (Duration: 6-7 hours) During the tur you will visit medieval city Sighnaghi. Sighnaghi is called city of love. It is around 2 hours driven from Tbilisi and is located on the hill overlooking Alazani valley. From the old walls of the city, you can observe view of the mountains of the Caucasus as well. During your walk down the streets you can feel the spirit of the city. Here you can have tasty lunch or even wine tasting in one of the numerous wineries.
Transfer to the Airport Departure.
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Accommodation according the duration of the tour at the hotel Radius 4* or similar
- BB at the hotels Tours according the itinerary
- For 2-7 persons English speaking driver-guide is included
- For more than 8 persons English speaking guide service is included
- No entrance fees are included
- Without air Tickets